Virgin Engineers is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified Company operating under a Quality Management System It is our aim to consistently perform to and exceed our client's requirement by striving for client satisfaction on time, every time. It is the policy of Virgin Engineers to provide products and services that fully meet the initial and continuing quality needs of our customers and to ensure that delivery meets with the customers' requirements. To achieve this goal, maintaining the standard of these products and services must be a priority. To attain our objective our intent must be to continually try to enhance what we do and also the way we do it.
The Fundamental elements Of Our Policy Are:
• Our customers define quality - we are here to fulfill their expectations and satisfy their needs by providing them quality products at reasonable prices and on time delivery.
• Quality assurance is best achieved by preventing issues instead of correcting them after they are detected.
• The contribution made by every employee is significant in maintaining the standard service expected by our customers.
• Maintaining quality requires continual improvement in processes and development of all staff.
• Every employee has an obligation to provide a high quality of workmanship to his or her customers and fellow employees by maintaining teamwork and ethical behavior.
• Continual Improvement we strive hard to continuously improve our products and services by using latest technology and educating our employees with latest techniques.
• Adherence to this policy involves each employee of the Company. The objectives of this policy are achieved through the implementation of the quality procedures of which the Policy Manual gives an overview.
To achieve this objective as a fundamental part of our prevailing tendency, the company commits to training not only in skill requirements but also the need to educate and involve all our employees in all aspects of quality as a part of our strategy for continuous improvement.